Hello.
Today's a fun day [:
Beginning of the day, I completed my Korean Drama,
My Sister&Mum were fixing the 500pieces puzzle they bought,
My brother was sleeping like a roasted duck.
My dad wasn't at home, I bet he's busily sacking people, but he needs to ask for my consent first[:
So, I helped my sister colour this Christmas Star.
Since she said it'll help her Red Group earn points.
But I think its hopeless, so I didn't help her colour the whole picture.
Then we met daddy at Simei East Point mall.
To make our way to Savannah Condo-Park, Uncle Joey's house.
Happy Birthday Kimberly & Shane [:
Uncle Lesley didn't go cause its his third daughter's birthday.
So we didn't stay long D:
I didn't know Shawn is in Triple Science, Omg, clever boy.
& the oldest son is gonna study Chemicals.
Dang, I feel very stupid now.
So, we left after going into their house, walking around there.
& headed for Tampines Mall.
Mum&Dad didn't wanna waste time to drive all the way to Town.
& we actually spend damn alot again ):
Okay, we shall control. Try our best.
I bought 4hairpins & Twister :D
I've always wanted Twister & I've finally gotten it!
Dad wanted to get that DanceMaker.
I wanna be a STAR member.
My brother bought alot of things today):
We ate at the Phin's restaurant?
I don't like sitting where we sat.
Everyone was like staring at what we were eating.
Very uncomfortable.
So we walked & walked & walked.
Then my mum said,
Mum: Girl, if you dare to carry this handbag, i see nice, I straight away buy for u.
Me: Huh? Handbag?
Bro: Yah, now your age must carry already.
Me: Are you sure??
Mum: Quick, you carry I see.
Bro: Carry la, be a good girl, dont be stubborn.
Me: I don't want la, I 13 years old only.
Bro: See la you, I wanted to help you one leh.
Me: Help me do what? I next time then see see.
Mum: Okay lor, I wanted to buy for you one leh, you just have to carry then can alr.
Me: Haiyo, I'm not rushing to be mature...
Okay, 13 years old is like the mid.
& I totally hate it.
& I even complained to my dad that 13yrs old buy clothes very difficult.
& he said its the mid.
So, I have to wait.
I'm gonna be 14 next year [:
I'm getting old D:
My Dad said he's gonna retire when he's 45years old.
Wth, so young.
Then my brother said he would be serving the army then.
My mum's a housewife.
My sis is going 9 this year.
In another few more years dad's gonna retire.
Then what would we be surving on?!?!
Rahh, I don't care.
I won't allow him to retire.
I don't want his company to be passed to Uncle Mark.
Cause he's a lazy guy, who's so afraid his hands would get dirty.
So no :D
In the car, I decided what I wanna be when I grow up.
I wanna be someone who earns alot of money.
So we had this talk.
Me: Mummy, I know what I want to be when i grow up.
Mum: What is it this time?
Me: I want to be a Hi-jacker.
{Everyone starts laughing, I don't know why}
Me: Very funny meh? Hi-jacker earn alot of money what.
Mum: you be hi-jacker must xi sheng leh.
Bro: Yah lor, the passengers die, you die also.
Me: No, who say I going to die with them? Kor Kor is the one carrying the gun, I carry the black bag.
Me: Mummy, you better start sewing for me the black costume I want small small size one ah.
Mum: Small, later tear how? Then people know who you are already.
Bro: Hi-jecking is not use gun one la, is use bomb.
Me: Huh? Bomb? Means all die?
Bro: Yah la, means YOU also die.
Me: No I won't. I get the money, I run away alr leave you alone with them can alr.
Bro: Wah, this kind of sister also have.
Me: Why not? This is call special. Haiyo, you so dumb.
Mum: I told you alr what, Hi-jack is throw bomb, so you die also.
Me: Huh. then those people Hi-jack for what? Very dumb leh.
Mum: Yah
Me: Then I don't want be liao, hi-jack alr get the cash then still die, so dumb.
Bro: Yah, so I wont want to be in the same business as you.
-----------------------
Me: I decided what I wanna be alr.
Bro: What again la, you mind change very fast hor?
Me: What to do, my futue must thing fast.
Mum: So what you wanna be?
Me: I want to open a very simple company
Mum: What?
Me: THE COMPANY OF ROBBERS
{then they all start laughing again}
They're always laughing at my stupidity, i don't like. But i laugh too -.-
So, reached home.
We played Twister :D
<33333333333333333333
Among all the 5 of us.
I'm the only one who didn't win yet D:
I'm always the unlucky one, my one is always super far.
Dad said that we could actually bring it to Japan [:
My Grandma is asking whether we wanna work in her shop for a day :D
& the rate is " $10 per hour, 12pm-6pm"
Omg, so much [:
But it's only for pretty ladies.
My brother was being a retard by smsing to my aunt saying
"Daryl is interested. Daryl is handsome enough to attract girls"
But in the end, he didn't get employed [:
Okay, Goodbye :D